Aptora Mobile II Description:
*Users must own Total Office Manager® (on version 10.5.17 or above) and Aptora Mobile II® software (on version 5.6 or above) for app to function properly. Supports Android version 5.0 or above.
This app is identical to the browser version.
In addition, it will display notifications every time the user gets a new work order, appointment or sales opportunity.
The app will also display alerts such as work orders over due.
There are also additional notification features such as getting notified that a work order is in your area and the user can accept or decline this work order.
The app can also scan barcodes using the device camera in all of the forms that allow you to add items.
This app uses GPS tracking and interfaces with the Schedule Board Mapping System to display locations of assets and technicians in real time.
Empower your technicians with Aptora’s field service management software. Mobile II connects your Smartphone or tablet to Total Office Manager® software.
Empower Your Technicians
- Mobile access to all work orders, service records, equipment history, and warranty info in the field.
Manage Your CRM and Sales Processes.
- Enter leads, create proposals, collect down payments, and sign the document on your favorite mobile device.
Process Work Orders and Create Invoices
- Quote options, capture signatures, and process credit cards.
Access Your Financial Performance
- View key performance indicators, daily sales figures, cash-flow, and over 100 important financial data points.
Manage Jobs and Track Employees
- View a complete mobile dispatch board. View job progress and timesheet info in the field.
Built by “Mr HVAC”, James Leichter – a former HVAC contractor, turned software programmer and business consultant. Aptora Mobile II is part of Total Office Manger — The #1 rated Business Management Software , two-time winner ComforTech “Best Business Management Software Award,” earning a perfect 5 Rating within the Capterra Software Review and the highest 5 Star Rating from CPA Technology Advisor Review.
Aptora has been helping the Service Industry for over 18 years with over 16,000 service business customers nationwide – it is the industry standard for integrated accounting and service management software.
Why Choose Mobile II?
There are three main reasons to consider Aptora Mobile II – Your Virtual Office Connection
- Empowers your field technicians
- Eliminates double entry
- Provides comprehensive remote office access
Aptora Mobile II Require:
Require Android 5.0 and up
Download Aptora Mobile II for Android