CensorNet App Description:
The CensorNet App is for CensorNet Multi-Factor authentication / SMS PASSCODE® users only.
CensorNet MFA users can optionally use the CensorNet App for multi-factor authentication, as an alternative to the other authentication mechanisms provided by the CensorNet MFA product.
CensorNet App allows users to authenticate via a CensorNet hosted cloud service.
Additionally, the CensorNet App allows users to receive any kind of notifications from the CensorNet MFA infrastructure, for example welcome notifications, reminder notifications, MFA lockout notifications, AD lockout notifications and password expiration notifications.
Pre-requisites for using the CensorNet App:
• Your administrator must have installed CensorNet MFA / SMS PASSCODE® 8.x or later, and must have configured your user account to receive messages via the CensorNet App.
• After installation of the CensorNet App on your device, you must provision your device by validating your identity. Validation occurs by entering your mobile phone number.
• Strong security, end-to-end encryption of all received messages using auto-generated, personal encryption keys
• Easy multi-factor authentication using push notifications
• Easy and intuitive device provisioning
• Additionally, allows you to receive all types of CensorNet MFA notifications
• Free of charge, no subscription
CensorNet App Require:
Require Android 4.0.3 and up
Download CensorNet App for Android