Networkfleet Manager Description:
The new Verizon Networkfleet Manager app allows you to take the power of Networkfleet with you on the go. Manage your fleet from your smartphone or tablet.
Access valuable information about your fleet and its performance using the following screens in the Networkfleet Manager app.
• View the location of your fleet on a map. Choose between map and satellite views.
• Click on any vehicle icon to view vehicle and driver data.
• See at a glance if your vehicles are moving, idling or stopped.
• Track your assets*—like trailers, sheds and generators.
• Search by physical address, place (point of interest), driver, vehicle and asset.
• Get information about your drivers.
• Set up delivery schedules for your drivers, add new stops, re-route drivers and mark stops as complete.
• Access delivery schedules for your drivers for the current day and the next six days.
• View a list of vehicle alerts, including battery levels, oil changes, key-on time, mileage and more.
• View vehicle diagnostics, including battery levels, engine coolant temperature, intake air temperature and fuel system status.
• Access vehicle service records, including oil changes and tire rotations.
• Get analytics on your fleet’s idle time and utilization.
• View vehicle information, including the vehicle identification number (VIN), year, make, model and fuel type.
• Get alerts when your drivers engage in risky behaviors, including speeding.
• Access driver profile information, including phone numbers, notes and comments from the Networkfleet portal.
• Connect with your drivers and crews via phone or text message using your native calling and messaging application.
Please note: You must be a Networkfleet customer to log in to this app. Not a Networkfleet customer? Contact us at email@example.com or 866.869.1353.
Most phones running Android OS version 4.4 and newer are supported.
*Requires Networkfleet Asset Guard.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.