PocketSuite is a free app letting you schedule client appointments, send professional invoices, and charge / collect credit card payments.
PocketSuite is used by thousands of independent and small business professionals (e.g., cleaners, life coaches, tutors, fitness trainers, therapists, stylists, dog trainers, handymen, photographers, dog walkers / sitters, and more) as a simple, professional and affordable tool to run a more efficient business and get paid faster.
PocketSuite’s simple calendar allows you to schedule client appointments, sync with your iCal + Google Calendars, set up appointment text reminders, and request appointment deposits. The invoicing feature allows you to send professional invoices to clients over email or SMS text, with the ability for customers to conveniently pay invoices online in seconds from their smartphone or PC. The point-of-sale (“POS”) feature allows you to input any client’s credit card information, store it securely (PCI + HIPAA compliance), and charge it at any time with just a flat 2.5% processing fee (more affordable than Square and PayPal). Finally, each PocketSuite account comes with a powerful messenger, allowing you to send direct mobile messages, photos, GPS data, and transactional information to clients via SMS text.
PocketSuite is a single app with core features available to you to run and grow your business from your smartphone:
- Simple appointment scheduling with calendar sync
- Professional invoicing allowing clients to pay online
- Point-of-sale credit card processing
- Mobile messaging
Customize PocketSuite to how YOU run your business by unlocking more features at will directly in the app, including:
- Online booking integration
- Recurring payments
- Packaged services
- Direct and group client messaging
- Upload and send contracts for e-signing
- Send detailed client questionnaires
- Schedule group classes
- Worker staffing and payments
- Flat 2.5% per credit card transaction. Say good-bye to the high processing fees of Square and PayPal. PocketSuite’s processing fee is a simple (and transparent) 2.5%, no matter what size of payment is processed or what credit card is used to pay (i.e., American Express, Mastercard, Visa, etc.).
PocketSuite has been written about by the Wall Street Journal, Inc. Magazine, Forbes, TechCrunch, Better Homes & Garden, Venturebeat and more. Visit pocketsuite.io/press to read more.
1. Download PocketSuite
2. Link a bank account
3. Sync your calendar
4. Import client(s)
5. Start transacting: schedule clients, send invoices, charge client cards
WHO USES POCKETSUITE
Fitness & health trainers
Pet sitters & boarders
Nail & skin care professionals
Taxi and limo services
Event & wedding planners