QuickBooks Online Accounting Description:
Run your entire business with the world’s #1 small business cloud accounting solution and enjoy the freedom of working anywhere from your smartphone or tablet.
QuickBooks makes accounting, billing, and payments a breeze.
• Create and send professional looking invoices and estimates.
• Get paid faster by sending invoices with a Pay Now link.*
• Receive payments directly on an invoice via credit card.*
• Do business in multiple currencies using the latest exchange rates.
• See overdue invoice notifications to make sure everyone’s paying you.
DOWNLOAD BANK TRANSACTIONS ANY TIME (U.S. ONLY)
QuickBooks makes it easy to check off accounting tasks on the go.
• During down moments, reconcile bank transactions from your connected bank accounts.
• Quickly match them to existing QuickBooks transactions, or add them as new ones.
• View your Chart of Accounts and edit account details.
MANAGE EXPENSES, SALES AND CUSTOMERS ON THE GO
QuickBooks helps organize the details of your business.
• Snap photos of your receipts and organize daily expenses as you go.
• Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet reports to see how your business is doing.
• View customer info, attach photos or notes, and schedule a calendar appointment.
DO EVEN MORE ON THE WEB
Quickbooks.com is your place to do the rest of your accounting, billing, invoice, expense, payment, and business tasks.
• Take in the big picture with over 20 reports.
• Create custom invoices in minutes with your logo, custom fields, and more.
• Give your accountant access so you can collaborate during tax time.
• Customize your experience with over 80 partner apps, including inventory management.
IT’S EASY TO GET STARTED
• Download the app, create an account, and try it FREE for 30 days.
• After your 30 day trial, subscribe for $12.99/month or $124.99/year (20% off).
ALREADY A QUICKBOOKS USER?
• Download the app for FREE and sign in with your QuickBooks credentials.
• The gservices permission allows us to display helpful information on a map, such as the shipping or billing address of a customer.
• The phone permission allows us to display useful customer information from QuickBooks when a customer calls you.
• The location permission allows us to simplify entry of customer addresses by determining your phone’s current location.
• The receive data from Internet permission allows us to notify you when a new message arrives.
• The record audio permission lets us record audio for swiper devices that use the audio jack.
FROM INTUIT, THE MAKERS OF
• QuickBooks Payroll, QuickBooks GoPayment, TurboTax, Quicken, & Mint.com
• Intuit Terms of Service: https://qbo.intuit.com/c1/Terms_Of_Service.html
• *Requires activating QuickBooks Payments (US Only)