Scan to Web Description:
Barcode scanner and web browser.
Scan barcodes into;
- Google Docs Forms (spreadsheets)
- Any web site
- Your own intranet web site
Scan to Web provides Android device users with a basic web browser and the ability to scan into web fields on web pages the user has browsed to.
A great option for bring your own device (BYOD). Use your own website for scanning inventory, check in/out sheets, attendance; any number of business related problems can be solved with Scan to Web.
No external hardware is needed. Scan to Web uses the camera scanner in your smartphone or tablet to scan barcodes.
Open any web page or search engine and scan any barcode instead of typing.
To scan into a web page;
- Scan to place barcode result wherever cursor is on the web page.
- If text field is not active, scan result will be entered in first text field available
- If Submit on Scan setting is ON, the web page will “Submit” after the scan result
- Scan Suffix: Submit on Scan or Do nothing. Determines what the web site will do after a scan
- Home page: URL of the home page in the app
Scan to Web Require:
Require Android 4.4 and up
Download Scan to Web for Android