WeatherTRAK Mobile 3 Description:
WeatherTRAK enables you to manage and operate your WeatherTRAK smart irrigation sites from anywhere, on site or on the go.
Within one intuitive interface, you can access all your accounts, sites, controllers, and stations to easily activate manual irrigation, manage alerts, and adjust programming and controller modes. WeatherTRAK gives you the freedom and flexibility to manage your smart water management solution from anywhere.
New in version 3:
• A completely redesigned interface gives you more power to control your sites while also making it easier and more intuitive to navigate
• Map integration shows you closest sites and controllers based on your current location
• Override the Master Valve for hose irrigation or troubleshooting, with automatic shut-off
• Create manual irrigation sequences with specific times for each station
• Improved manual irrigation response time
• User Rain Pause now shows the irrigation cycle resume time and date
• Station Programming: Configure new stations or adjust settings right from the app
• Built-in help in both English and Spanish
• Access any of your sites, controllers, or stations
• Three manual irrigation modes: single station, multiple station, and by program
• View currently running stations for manual irrigation
• Set the controller mode (on, off, winterized, shutdown)
• Set rain pauses
• Adjust station runtime percentages
• View and clear alerts
• Use the app in either English or Spanish
• OptiFlow XR
• ET Pro3
• LC and LC+
Note: For access to all the mobile features, and to ensure optimal performance, make sure your controller has the latest firmware installed.
Update your controller over-the-air with the Cloud Update Key or OptiFlow Key.
For questions, or to upgrade your firmware, contact email@example.com
WeatherTRAK Mobile 3 Require:
Require Android 3.0 and up
Share WeatherTRAK Mobile 3:
Download WeatherTRAK Mobile 3 for Android